Friday, January 1, 2010

Follower Friday - My 2010 Genealogy Resolutions

Follower Friday - My 2010 Genealogy Resolutions

This post is also being written for the 87th Carnival of Genealogy: New Year's Resolutions.

1. I will continue to grow my daily posts at Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories using five of the standard daily themes plus my own theme subjects on Sunday and Monday.

2. I will continue to promote 'Telling Your Ancestor Stories' through the Facebook Cause and developing other venues.

3. I will continue reading and posting comments on other blogs where their interests and mine are mutually supportive.

4. I will work diligently to grow and improve both my genealogy database and the supporting documentation while continuing to build the stories developed in forms that can be shared with interested others.

5. I will work with my wife to include development of her outstanding ancestor stories in forms she will feel comfortable in sharing with interested others.

6. I will continue using Sunday posts to share and develop techniques for sharing ancestor stories.

7. I will use Monday posts to report on My Hometown from a social history and genealogy perspective.

Families are Forever! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Great goals. They seem very attainable. Good luck with them in 2010!

    ReplyDelete