Friday, December 23, 2011

Follow Friday - 23 Dec 2011


Follow Friday
23 Dec 2011


Sometimes you just know a good referral the minute you see it. I do face one challenge, when I see one, though. I write for several different reasons, different venues (see the notes in the header for some of them). When I find a good referral, I have to stop and think: "Which audience do I want to write about this for?" This time, it was actually pretty easy - this is a Follow Friday referral:

"You're Researching but Are You Reading?" by Marian Pierre-Louise (one of my favorite bloggers, you've probably noticed) is especially good for my new readers, but should be reviewed by each of us doing any amount of family history or genealogy research. And, as always, do not fail to read the excellent comments. They are very good here, as usual.


What do you think? What have you read lately that has helped you with your research?  I'd love to hear about them.


Comments welcomed.


Families are Forever!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment