Friday, December 2, 2011

Follow Friday - 2 Dec 2011

Follow Friday
2 Dec 2011


Heather Wilkinson Rojo at her Nutfield Genealogy blog post: "Flip-Pal Project #2" has provided a nice summary of not only her use of the Flip-Pal scanner but also using the photos and her blog posts to create books for her family.

My wife loves her Flip-Pal, and I've been thinking seriously about creating some books from my blogs, so this article is very valuable, to me. I hope you find it useful, as well.


What do you think? What have your experiences been?  I'd love to hear your thoughts.


Comments welcomed.


Families are Forever!  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Dr. Bill I am honored to be on your Follow Friday post. I hope your wife creates a blog book for you, and she can contact me with any questions at vrojomit@gmail.com I've done quite a few, and I've worked out all the kinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Heather. We will certainly keep you in mind, when we get ready to start! ;-)

    ReplyDelete