Friday, May 28, 2010

Follow Friday - 28 May 2010

 
Follow Friday - 28 May 2010

My recommendations this week. As usual, these are not in any particular order, I normally pick a good post from my week's readings, or left from the prior week! Hope they are useful or at least interesting to you, as well! If it is your first visit, even better!  ;-)

POST:

Seven Great Lessons from Who Do You Think You Are?
http://blogs.ancestry.com/ancestry/2010/05/04/seven-great-lessons-from-who-do-you-think-you-are/

BLOG:

Graveyard Rabbit Online Journal:
http://oj-graveyardrabbit.blogspot.com/


INTERNET RESOURCE:

For a steady stream of useful and thoughtful entries, stop by here, regularly:
Personal Past Meditations - A Genealogical Blog
"Contemplating Our Place in Time through Local and Family History"
http://www.thepersonalpast.com/


Families are Forever!  ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Excellent recommendations. I also love Personal Past Meditations - some very interesting food for thought there

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Personal Past" has interesting connotations, that I like. Earlier this year, I started my "My Hometown on Monday" blog post series. This provides me an opportunity to report on those persons and places that had an impact on me and my ancestors in the community where we all lived and grew up - some back several generations. Neighbors and in-law families certainly fall in that category. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific recommendations Bill. First time visiting "Personal Past" .. it definately is a keeper. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dr. Bill, I just passed by to read you recommendations and lo and behold, I'm one of them. Thanks for the mention! - Dr. Dan (Personal Past)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for posting the Personal Past blog. It has so much interesting information on it!

    ReplyDelete