Thursday, April 22, 2010

Treasure Chest Thursday - Plaster of Paris Car

Treasure Chest Thursday - Plaster of Paris Car

Some time back I shared with you a photo of my old Plaster of Paris rubber car molds. I recently came across an old black and white photo of a "fort" I had built on the carpet, while playing with, among other things, one of the Ford Plaster of Paris cars - it is the white one on the left. Note the wheels. I apparently had not painted this one yet...!! The living room carpet from our farm house is also very familiar. Have you noticed how the stuff in the background becomes more important, as the years go by!


Actually, that almost looks like the molds laying there, as well. Also note the domino... playing some part!?!  ;-)

Families are Forever!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment