Friday, April 9, 2010

Follow Friday - 9 Apr 2010

Follow Friday - 9 Apr 2010

My recommendations this week. As usual, these are not in any particular order, I normally pick a good post from my week's readings, or left from the prior week! Hope they are useful or at least interesting to you, as well! If it is your first visit, even better!  ;-)

POST:

This week, Leland shared an interesting perspective on Federal Census Day. Thanks!


BLOG:

This week, Creative Gene, host of the Carnival of Genealogy, 92nd Edition. Thank you!


INTERNET RESOURCE:

genealogyinsider {by Diane Haddad & The Family Tree Magazine Staff} is an interesting "in=between" blog, with updates and referrals. I think you will find it useful and interesting.



Families are Forever!  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting these. I've become a regular Friday reader of your blog, and I always find someone new to follow or learn from. Great job!

    ReplyDelete