Friday, March 19, 2010

Follow Friday - 19 Mar 2010

Follow Friday - 19 Mar 2010

My recommendations this week. As usual, these are not in any particular order, I normally pick a good post from my week's readings, or left from the prior week! Hope they are useful or at least interesting to you, as well! If it is your first visit, even better!  ;-)

POST:

This post has an extensive list of questions to ask when seeking basic genealogy information:

http://www.searchforancestors.com/scrapbook/interview.html

BLOG:

Today I'm suggesting that you check out The Armchair Genealogist by Lynn. Whatever your genealogy interests, I'll guess you'll find something of interest at this site.


INTERNET RESOURCE:

We are all pleased that RootsTelevision is going to continue to be available online. Whether you are a regular or have never been there before, please take a few minutes and stop by, today.


Families are Forever!  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting these links. I'm always looking for new sources of information. I really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete