Friday, February 26, 2010

Follow Friday - 26 Feb 2010

Follow Friday - 26 Feb 2010

My recommendations this week. As usual, these are not in any particular order, I normally pick a good post from my week's readings, or left from the prior week! Hope they are useful or at least interesting to you, as well! If it is your first visit, even better!  ;-)

POST:

footnoteMaven wrote in her blog, earlier this week: A Baker's Dozen - Traits of a Family Historian. To me, this was one of the most memorable post of the week.

BLOG:

This week I'm recommending: genealogyinsider written by Diane Haddad & The Family Tree Magazine Staff. My link will be to the post announcing the Family Tree Magazine 40 Best Genealogy Blogs from the May 2010 magazine; but I recommend the blog for regular reading.

INTERNET RESOURCE:

I took an online genealogy course from George Morgan several years ago. I have been a fan since. Today I am (not) going out on a limb and recommending The Genealogy Guys, George and Drew Smith. They were also just named by Family Tree Magazine to the list of 40 Best Genealogy Blogs, so how could I miss:
http://www.genealogyguys.com/

Families are Forever!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment