Sunday, February 14, 2010

2010 GeneaBloggers Winter Games: Day 2

2010 GeneaBloggers Winter Games: Day 2 - 14 Feb 2010

3 Bronze Medals, today.

In Expand Your Knowledge - Bronze Medal - my accomplishment:
1) Created a timeline for my Great-Grandparents, James and Ellen Preston, using TimeToast, that I had not used before.

http://www.timetoast.com/timelines/39303


This only has some basic information, but was a good learning tool. An interesting piece of free software that I will likely use again.


In the Write, Write, Write event - Bronze Medal - my accomplishment:
1) Created a page on my blog listing my surnames - Task E completed.


In the Reach Out & Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness event - Bronze Medal - my accomplishment: 1) Commented on ten new Genealogy Blogs - Task A completed.


Families are Forever!  ;-)

3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried out the timeline software yet but I looked at your timeline. It looks like it will help visualize what our ancestors did or where they were at different times. I think it will also help point out gaps in our research.

    It looks like you are off to a good start in the 2010 Winter games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your timeline looks great. I can't wait to give mine a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your efforts....I am way behind. I will look at your timeline link.

    ReplyDelete