Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sharing Memories - Easter, through the years


Sharing Memories - Easter, through the years






This is my 72nd Easter, as I stop and think about it. Certainly seeing myself in the 1940 US Census this week, along with my parents at age 24 and 21, brought this to mind, if nothing else did.

Here we are in 1954, my 14th Easter, with Mom and Dad and 2 of my 3 brothers (at the time). Next younger brother was taking the photo!


I recently created a webpage, on Squidoo.com, named: Easter and Eggs, through the years, for me. It has been quite popular on that site, Pinterest.com, and on Facebook. It has photos and comments of my kids and grandkids' Easters as they grew up, and are growing up. Many of the traditions have remained. Is that true for you, as well?

I hope you'll take this as an excuse to think back over your years, with your family and friends, to think how Easter celebrations have changed, and stayed the same, as the years have passed by.

It has been a while since I posted a photo of the cabin... just put out the Easter banners, and red flowers are blooming... What better time? We are still here. Our 12th year with the cabin in the family. Time marches on...  ;-)





Families are Forever!  ;-)


2 comments:

  1. Nice photo of your family Dr. Bill! I tried to visit your Easter and Eggs page but my browser returned a 404 error. Happy Easter to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Susan. Think I have Easter and Eggs fixed. ;-)

    ReplyDelete