Friday, December 18, 2009

Follow Friday - Elizabeth

Today I am recommending Elizabeth at Little Bytes of Life (and The Graveyard Rabbit of California Central Coast). I am very comfortable with her style and her graphics are excellent. I'm not great with graphics/color, myself, but I sure do know when I like one.

Elizabeth has been blogging 1 to 3 times a week since Oct 2007 on Little Bytes of Life, alone. Her posts have been winners from the start. She has been a Graveyard Rabbit since Oct 2008, a fine contributor to an important group of bloggers.

I urge you to check out and join both of Elizabeth's sites.

Families are Forever! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind recommendation of my site(s), Dr. Bill! I was so surprised (and flattered) to see your post!

    I do love photography - as I'm sure you noticed - as well as "tweaking" my photos to make them juuuust right. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the final products, as I always enjoy creating them.

    As for my early posts being winners... I'm not so sure about that. You must have missed this one. What can I say - I love a good peppermint mocha!

    Happy holdays to you and yours!

    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete