Friday, June 25, 2010

Follow Friday - 25 Jun 2010

Follow Friday - 25 Jun 2010

My recommendations this week. As usual, I normally pick a good post from my week's readings, or left from the prior week! Hope they are useful or at least interesting to you, as well! If it is your first visit, even better!  ;-)

POST:
Census Searching: Ancestor Not Home? Ask the Neighbors post at Bayside Blog is my favorite this week. We each have our own techniques, but this post provides a well documented and useful reminder of how to go about a minor brick wall that we each face from time to time in our research. And, it has worked for me a couple of time, in the past.


BLOG:

I first had just the Family History Research Tips post: Tracing a family through addresses listed as a post recommendation. After some addition thought, and a few more posts going by, I am simply recommending Family History Research Tips as a most interesting and consistently useful blog, even though it is new. I get email updates, so do get to see it regularly. Thanks, Jen, for what you do!


Families are Forever!  ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the kind recommendation. I'm so happy what I write helps someone in their research. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me this week, Dr. Bill! -Missy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are each quite welcome. Keep up the good work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete