Friday, June 18, 2010

Follow Friday - 18 Jun 2010

Follow Friday - 18 Jun 2010

My recommendations this week. As usual, I normally pick a good post from my week's readings, or left from the prior week! Hope they are useful or at least interesting to you, as well! If it is your first visit, even better!  ;-)

POST:

This post is a nice thought provoking piece, by Chery Kinnick, a distant cousin by marriage (irrelevant, but full disclosure): History by Fact, or by Faith? Some musing on how we interpret history at Nordic Blue.
You may agree or disagree with elements of the post, but I'll bet you will think about it for awhile after reading it...  ;-)


BLOG:

Today I am recommending: Dan Curtis~Professional Personal Historian

Dan was the first "Professional Personal Historian" I encountered, and his blog and newsletter opened up a whole new area of endeavor, to me... one that is most fascinating... even another professional organization to consider. Enjoy visiting Dan on a regular basis.





Families are Forever!  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Two great suggestions! A personal reading assistant.

    Thanks, Bill

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete