Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sport Center Saturday - Pebble Beach


Sport Center Saturday - Pebble Beach

A frivolous entry - surely I'm entitled, once in a while...


My closest approach to the Pebble Beach Golf Course, where the PGA Tour is playing this weekend. The closing 18th is right over my head here, in the background. I believe we were up for the weekend, to see U of Arizona basketball team playing at Stanford and Cal. I'll post the photo of Nancy and Arrion taken at the same time, so Arrion will tell us which year this was!  '87?


Obviously, this one is looking south, from approximately where I was standing in the photo above. Quite a view then, still great views to see on TV this weekend.


Families are Forever!  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Spring of 86 or 87. We were in the Bay area to see the Stanford Vs Arizona basketball game. We did not go to the Cal game. I think we lost to Stanford.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update, Arrion. I knew I could count on you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete