Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wordless (nearly) Wednesday - Kinnick Family Gathering 1939


Wordless (nearly) Wednesday - Kinnick Family Gathering 1939


I am posting this photo today, because it is only about two and a half years after the events being posted in Eileen KINNICK daily diary entries on The KINNICK Project blog.


Leo would be taking the photo… likely his white hat on the ground!
From left: My Dad, Pete Smith and his wife, Eileen, holding me, just a few months old (perhaps an early fall 1939 day). Next are Ida Marie holding Karen and Everett Brideson, with John and Jeanette in front of him, I assume. Delbert appears to be behind him, holding Dennis, perhaps (less than a year old). Then comes Gertrude, with Buzzy in front of her. Behind is my Grandpa, Paul, then Robert's wife, Edna, then Lillian, and finally, on the right, is my Grandma, Dorothy (Sorenson) Kinnick. The little girl in front would be Roberta Ford.

Families are Forever!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment