Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wordless (Nearly) Wednesday - Bill and the Ladies


Wordless (Nearly) Wednesday
Bill and the Ladies


Recently found this photo in a box I hadn't look at for years... I'd place it about Summer 1947, perhaps. I'd have been 8 years old... my two Kinnick cousins (Kathleen and Karen) were a year or so younger, and older, approximately. We played a lot of cowboy games, so this was likely part of one.


Of course, in recent years, I've come to appreciate the background in some of these old photos as much as the people... the old tractor, the wagon, the water well, the barn... Of course, I really need to place them all side by side to date them better. It is rare in this time period for them to dates. Just have to estimate by the people and objects in the photos. What fun!  ;-)

Families are Forever!  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I love this photo! What a wonderful Keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment. It was so much fun to come across it, again. And fun to share, actually! ;-)

    ReplyDelete