Saturday, July 30, 2011

52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy & History - Week 31 Grandparent's house


52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy & History

Week 31 Grandparent's house



Thanks to GeneaBloggers and Amy Coffin of the We Tree blog for these prompts.

Week 31: Grandparents’ House. Describe your grandparents’ house. Was it big or small? How long did they live there?


 My maternal grandparents were alive through my early years, so I had 'one set' of grandparents. [Dad's mom died when he was young, his Dad died a couple of months after I was born.]

My Kinnick grandparents lived in several homes during the 1940-1960s, large and small and even a travel trailer for a short time, in our farm yard, by the garden. Here is the small house in a small, nearby town (Bayard) that I remember best. For family gatherings, we almost always were at our farm house, during those years.


Families are Forever!  ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment