Friday, January 7, 2011

Follow Friday - 7 Jan 2011

Follow Friday - 7 Jan 2011

Hope your New Year is off to a good start.

With the new year, I want to continue the Follow Friday theme, but may make some changes. Whether and how that may occur have not yet been determined. In the meantime, I am recommending the following three blog posts. The first is a "Best of..." from Randy Seaver - who I reference regularly. Next is Greta's regular weekly blog post, which is always good. The third is from my friend, Susan Peterson, who provides her special insight through her readings - always good stuff.

Especially if you are a new reader, I encourage you to continue to check back and read these blogs regularly, if you don't already.

The Best of Genea-Musing in 2010 (My Choices)

Friday Newsletter and Follow News: 31 December 2010 at Greta's Genealogy Blog

Follow Friday: Around the Blogosphere - December 31


Families are Forever!  ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Dr Bill - Thanks for the shout-out to my Around the Blogosphere posts on LongLostRelatives.net! I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention Dr. Bill. Wanted to let you know also that I have found some interesting new things from your Follow Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Susan - Happy to do so!
    @Greta - That is very gratifying. It is so great for us all to work together and supplement and support each other!

    Thanks! ;-)

    ReplyDelete