Friday, January 21, 2011

Follow Friday - 21 Jan 2011

Follow Friday - 21 Jan 2011

I try to be consistent in encouraging each of my readers to tell their family history stories, whether stories of their ancestors or their own stories. Emily Aulicino writes the blog "Writing You Memories."

Her recent article, "Skeletons in the Closet" especially caught my attention. I've had discussions with a number of persons about this topic of how to write about sensitive subjects, either about  an ancestor or in our own history in memoirs or sharing our memories (see Sharing Memories label on my blog).

I comment this to your reading just for many great ideas that are presented. What do you think? Have you faced this issue in your own stories?


Families are Forever!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment