Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Wordless (Nearly) Wednesday - Ready for Halloween Party


 Wordless (Nearly) Wednesday

Ready for Halloween Party

At Governor's Mansion in Iowa -1973


With Halloween coming on in ten days, let's look back to 1973. Our family was all duded up for the Halloween Party at Governor Ray's Mansion in Des Moines, Iowa. Nancy made the costumes for our three daughters, Annette, Allison, and Arrion. I was the Lone Ranger, and Nancy was my faithful sidekick, a female Tonto...just prettier! ;-)

I was wearing a mask, but doubt it would be good enough, today - and, I don't think the handguns, even cap guns, would be welcome in 2020.


Families are Forever! ;-)







2 comments:

  1. Fun memories. We were "into" the flannel fabric for a while... costumes, wall hangings, etc. It was fun crafting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my first thought as well... was really neat, at the time!! ;-)

      Delete