Friday, January 29, 2010

Follow Friday - 29 Jan 2010

Follow Friday - 29 Jan 2010

My new approach to Follow Friday is inspired by Amy at They that go down to the sea. [I think I've seen it elsewhere, as well, perhaps, but hers definitely caught my attention, so she gets the Shout-out, today!]

POST:

This has to be Irish Mason at Portals to the Past, last weekend. I recommend her whole series of posts, to date, but this one was a highlight for me.

BLOG:

This was easy this week with her reports from the Mesa Family History Expo: Amy at We Tree. Others made nice reports, as well,  but I especially liked those from Amy.
Her posts are always worth a visit, these were simply special. Thanks, Amy!

INTERNET RESOURCE:

Kimberly's Genealogy Blog at About.com - an excellent example is:

http://genealogy.about.com/b/2010/01/19/youre-never-done-learning-genealogy-education-scholarship.htm


Families are Forever!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment