Thursday, August 9, 2012

Treasure Chest Thursday - Coon Rapids Enterprise Archives online


 Treasure Chest Thursday
Coon Rapids Enterprise Archives online

This is an image of the pdf file I just saved from on line.
This is page 1 of the first 15 Apr 1882 edition of the
Coon Rapids Enterprise (Iowa) - my hometown paper.

All of the images of all of the issues since (they say) are now accessible at:

http://coonrapids.advantage-preservation.com/

Thank you to every single person and entity that had a part in making this possible!
What a wonderful resource! Enjoy! I certainly will!!  ;-)

Families are Forever!  ;-)

3 comments:

  1. This is a great resource. I have been waiting to explore it. The first mention for Irene Smith was when she was sick for a week at the age of 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome that they digitalized the paper. The archives of the local paper that I use when researching my family history is on microfilm and hard to read--and it's really time-consuming to find things.

    ReplyDelete