Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - What's Your Ancestor Score?


Saturday Night Genealogy Fun
What's Your Ancestor Score?

Randy Seaver provided this mission, "What's Your Ancestor Score?"

This exercise is to answer the question, "Family History All Done?"

Of course, we know the answer, is NO - but, this documents it.

I'm pretty happy with the numbers through the fifth, even sixth generation, even 7th and 8th. But, the 9th and 10th - those are 6th and 7th Great-Grandparents, are still very small.

How are your numbers?

I used the Ahnentafel Report in my Reunion software and counted. I knew there was no point in going beyond 10 generations. Frankly I was surprised I had this many.


You can click on the image to get a larger view, if you are interested.

UPDATE, 10 Jan 2014, while doing #2 ancestor of 52 Ancestor project; added Anders Rolin (#76??), so now 151... 14.7%


Families are Forever! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment