Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wordless (nearly) Wednesday - Another Nebraska Smith Photo


Wordless (nearly) Wednesday - Another Nebraska Smith Photo


About a month ago, I shared a photo of the 1954 Smith family gathering at our Iowa family farm when Smith cousins from Nebraska were visiting there. Our visitors were a son and his wive and grandchildren of my great-uncle, John Joseph Smith.

I included other photos shared with me by his great-grandchildren, Laurel Brunken and his sister, Candace "Candy" Brunken Breed. The following photo recently came to me, from Candy, via Laurel. THANK YOU for sharing!  ;-)





This is 1962 portrait of John Joseph's two sons and their wives:

From left: Laura Alice (Price) and her husband, Lee Arnold Smith with Esther (Swanson) and her husband, Lyman Smith.

In sending me the photo, Laurel said: "This photo was always in a frame around our house when I was growing up. I thought you might enjoy it since Esther and Lyman are in it." Lyman and Esther were our 1954 visitors. 

By the way, Lee Arnold and Lyman had one sister, Beulah.


Families are Forever!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment