Friday, June 24, 2011

Follow Friday - 24 Jun 2011


Follow Friday - 24 Jun 2011


Since I missed last week, I'm including two suggestions, this week.

We've all heard this, but still hard to believe - great set of answers by Lew Drew on the Family History with the LineageKeeper blog:

All of my Ancestors Have Been Found!


Kathy Reed on the Family Matters blog shares some interesting and useful information on DNA results - along with some neat graphics:

Anticipataing DNA Results


Thanks to Randy Seaver at Genea-Musings for bringing these posts to my attention!  ;-)


Families are Forever!  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and recommending my post on Anticipating DNA Results. I ended up doing a series of five posts on this topic. Right now I am waiting for my husband's results to come in. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we are related. One branch of my family and two of his lines come from the same small town in Germany. That's Cincinnati for you.

    ReplyDelete