Friday, April 1, 2011

Follow Friday - 1 Apr 2011


Follow Friday - 1 Apr 2011

Today, I am sort of 'cheating' - but it is my blog, right? I am a week ahead, but I want to remember to go back to this organization post -  thanks, again, to Randy Seaver at Genea-Musings:
Testing DearMYRTLE's Genealogy Paper Organization System

Maybe I'll find another recommendation or two, during the coming week...  ;-)

Sunday update - I did. Thanks to Randy, again.

"You Go Genealogy Girl #2 - Cheri" posted "Are You a Genealogist?" on 22 Mar 2011.
Well worth reading... I posted a comment, I hope you do to!  ;-)


Families are Forever!  ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Bill the links are not working. I just happened to do a post of needing to organizing my genealogy papers so would love to read Dear Myrtle. Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dr Bill
    thank you for the excellent website,was going through your profile ,coming from the uk i was interested in the blog you follow A Brummie Family Tree,very interesting and inspiring,once again thank you.

    Paul
    http://guarddogssite.com/

    ReplyDelete