Friday, October 15, 2010

Follow Friday - 15 Oct 2010

Follow Friday - 15 Oct 2010

My recommendations this week. As usual, I normally pick one or two good posts from my week's readings, or left from the prior week! Hope they are useful or at least interesting to you, as well! If it is your first visit, even better!  ;-)


POST 1:

This week I am recommending, if you have not done so already, that you do read the post by Randy Seaver on Friday, 8 Oct 2010, "Intentional Acts of Genealogical Terrorism." It raises some interesting issues we should each consider. The comments he got on his post are also useful to consider. I'm not sure I understand entirely what each person is saying, but, I know we must each seriously consider how we feel about this issue.


POST 2:

Jenn over at Family History Research provides a useful post for some of this week, "Educational Opportunities." Mostly a reminder of some free classes, for those interested. Her ProGen Updates continue to be interesting to follow, as well.


Families are Forever!  ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention! And yes, it is very exciting to complete a phase of a big project. I think I can relax this weekend and enjoy my genealogy meeting tomorrow and dinner with one of my best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bill,

    Thanks for the mention. Your link doesn't work for me - try http://www.geneamusings.com/2010/10/intentional-acts-of-genealogical.html

    Thanks -- Randy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Randy... thought I checked it. Fixed, I believe! ;-)

    ReplyDelete