Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wordless (nearly) Wednesday - Kids at Star Church

Last spring, I posted a photo here of the rural Star Church where I grew up in western Iowa, with my Dad walking in front of it.





This photo is taken in the yard of that church, when my wife and I were kids, about 8 years old (give or take a year or two, since I don't seem to have a year on it. I am the third from the right in the back row, directly between the two girls. The one on the right, above and behind the shortest girls, is my wife to be... for approaching 51 years...  ;-) We've known each other - 'forever!'  ;-) There is another one we we are about 3...  ;-)

Families are Forever!  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture and story. Thank you for sharing! Congratulations on almost 51 years of marriage too!

    ReplyDelete