Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Midwest Family History Expo - Blogger of Honor


This is the first of a series of reports: MFHExpo Report - stay tuned!

I am pleased to announce that I have been invited to participate as a Blogger of Honor at the Midwest Family History Expo in Kansas City on July 30-31. The Expo will be held at the KCI Expo Center, 11730 North Ambassador Drive in Kansas City, near the airport.




I hope each of my readers in the Midwest will consider attending the Expo this year. You can see from the list of speakers, including Lori Cox-Paul, on the National Archives in Kansas City, and the wide variety of educational class sessions, that there is something at the Expo for just about every person to become involved in and go away with a great experience.

I will be providing regular reports on Expo activities leading up to, during, and following the July 30-31 Midwest Family History Expo in Kansas City. Hope to see you there; if you cannot attend this year, read about it here, and plan to attend next time.

Also, you may want to follow my posts as the Springfield Genealogy Examiner, for additional perspectives.

Families are Forever!  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the Blogger of Honor designation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amy. I am truly honored. And, I will work hard to live up to it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete