Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wordless (nearly) Wednesday - Jason and Arrion with Great-Grandma Hazel


Wordless (nearly) Wednesday
Jason and Arrion with Great-Grandma Hazel






A favorite family photo from about 1970, with my daughter, Arrion, her cousin, Jason Bolger, with their great-grandmother, Hazel Bolger, at our house, in Urbandale. The bonus in the photo is Floyd Offil, sitting in the background taking it all in. He was Hazel's cousin, but we always knew him as just Floyd. What fun - what great memories of days gone by. ;-)

Families are Forever!  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Jason and I are four or five in this photo, so it's more like 1974 or 1975. When I was little, I was always confused by who Floyd was, but I remember him well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would comment. Yes, Floyd was always there, for Hazel, and her sisters, Laura Anderson, and Rhoda Wilson. ;-)

    ReplyDelete