Thursday, August 30, 2012

Treasure Chest Thursday - Probate of Will: Heirs-at-law


Treasure Chest Thursday
Probate of Will
Heirs-at-law
Jacob KINNICK

Yesterday, I shared a photo of Jacob and Fanny Kinnick, in old age, noting that he died in 1923, with no children. He came from a large family, and his siblings had large families. His Probate Record file was probably the 'richest' source of genealogy family information I have had the opportunity come upon. I'll share here two pages from the File, really the same information, in two different forms. My grandfather, Paul Kinnick, is listed (since his father had died two months before Jacob).

When I came upon this record, I did not know the location of probably a third of these people, scattered around the country. Really neat!  ;-)

[Click to see larger image]


 
Families are Forever!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment