Friday, April 2, 2010

Follow Friday - 2 Apr 2010

Follow Friday - 2 Apr 2010

My recommendations this week. As usual, these are not in any particular order, I normally pick a good post from my week's readings, or left from the prior week! Hope they are useful or at least interesting to you, as well! If it is your first visit, even better!  ;-)

POST:

I doesn't matter to me that this one is nearly a year old... I love photos of folks at work. This is the Weller Hardware, through the years. Very neat!! Thanks, Dave!  We got to this one from the neat photo of Dave's grandfather on Wordless Wednesday...  ;-)


BLOG:

Finding Josephine has been a joy to follow, especially the journey with Tempy Burton. If you haven't read the story, please take the time to follow it...

INTERNET RESOURCE:

Ancestry Magazine website has a wide variety of  useful articles and archives that may be of interest. Check it out.


Families are Forever!  ;-)

1 comment: