Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wordless (nearly) Wednesday - A Hundred Years Ago





Wordless (nearly) Wednesday
A Hundred Years Ago
 
"A Hundred Years Ago" is the title of The Helena Muffly Diary blog posted by Sheryl Lazarus each day.

I read these posts every single day. These are A Hundred Years Ago. I post my Mom's diary every day, 75 Years Ago Today.

What fun to see this ad appear, on Monday:
 
[Source noted on blog: Kimball’s Dairy Farmer Magazine (February 1, 1914)]


This ad, or one like it, is very likely one of the influences for many members of my maternal Grandmother's Sorensen family to move to Montana, about this time. Thank you, Sheryl.


Here is a link to a story I wrote, and some photos, of their times there.




Families are Forever! ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment