Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Book of Me, Written By You - Prompt 8: Time Capsule




The Book of Me, Written By You
Prompt 8: Time Capsule


"The Book of Me, Written By You" is a GeneaBloggers project created by Julie Goucher of the Anglers Rest blog. The concept: a series of blogging and writing prompts that help family historians capture their own memories and write about themselves.

Prompt 8: Time Capsule

I'm going to treat this one very lightly. I do so many things to preserve what I think is important, taking the time, right now, to talk about, in this format, simply doesn't fit. Sorry, if this offends anyone. I think we each have a prompt or two that "doesn't fit." This is one for me.

Just a few words, in general. As far as personal things, and physical things, we are exceptionally fortunate that our three daughter are our best friends. We all talk about things such as this fairly often. There are/should be no surprises and hopefully no mis-understandings. Besides that, we've already downsized to very little, anyway!  ;-)

I continue to write, and I expect my various writings to be my legacy… to the extent there may be one.

Have a great weekend!  ;-)


Families are Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment