Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wordless (nearly) Wednesday - Eileen and three boys


Wordless (nearly) Wednesday
Eileen and three boys


Wow! Where did this one come from... That must be Kelton (Kinnick cousin) on the left. He is too big to be our brother number three, Tom. Brother Jim is about 4, perhaps, which would make me about 9, so this is summer 1948 - Tom was born in May, 1948... she is pretty slim...  Kelt was born in Jul 1945, so three??

Love to see the buildings in the background, as well, on the farm! My oh my! Love new discoveries!


Families are Forever!  ;-)

3 comments:

  1. You look like Alex in this photo. I really like Eileen's dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I have many memories of that dress. How about the shoes, as well... Out there in the dirt yard... very different times, I must say! Great reminders. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill I love GeneaBloggers. I'm just getting around to reading some of the daily prompts. Keep getting ideas for my own blog. It is a work in progress. Can't believe I've been on GeneaBloggers nearly two months.

    ReplyDelete