Sunday, July 9, 2017

New Ancestor Stories in Fictional Form



New Ancestor Stories in Fictional Form





In my book, 13 Ways to Tell Your Ancestor Stories, I've always urged using a variety of methods to share your research of family stories. This is my latest effort to do that with mine. Here is the description for your interest:

"This is an ebook incorporating the compilation of four sets of episodes from the Weston Wagons West series of historical fiction stories first published online at HubPages.com. These historical fiction stories are based on the extended Weston Family members as they interact, from Massachusetts, Maryland, and Virginia, beginning in the 1600s, with members of the author’s actual ancestors. Based on extensive personal and collaborative research, each story shares the social history of the time along with the author’s ancestor’s own history in those times. Family surnames of ancestors include Preston and Butler, Kinnick and Duncan, in Ohio, Indiana, Iowa, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and more. This ebook is one in a series relating the Weston Wagons West family saga stories that continue to be written based on current and future family history research."

This compilation is just one sample of many short stories I have written in this series at http://hubpages.com/@drbill-wml-smith

By compiling them into ebooks, many of them are available in one place. Useful for my reference as well as my readers. This ebook contains 25 separate episodes in three major story lines. There are also 4 'updates' that provide overviews for the whole Weston Wagons West project that are interesting from both a writer and historians perspective.

Available on Amazon.com currently are the two prior ebooks in this series...this one there shortly.
Right not, you can order from: 

Families are Forever!! ;-)


4 comments:

  1. have shared this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your blogiversary! Your blog caught my eye because I write fiction about my family, but I keep the genealogy separate. I've signed up to follow your blog to see how you're combining the two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder of my blogiversary! It always seems to slip by...had company last week! I tried to keep fiction and non-fiction separate, for quite a while, as well. Eventually, they have come together so much, that it is useless to keep apart. What fun!
    Also see this site, of course: https://thehomeplaceseries.blogspot.com/ ;-)

    ReplyDelete