Friday, May 13, 2011

New look and approach to blog

New look and approach to blog

This weekend marks a new look to this blog and a slight adjustment of focus of this and my other blogs, to reflect the current realities of my work and leisure focus.

This occurs with the upcoming release of my 2nd novel, later this month or so, "The Homeplace Revisited." I will place more emphasis on my The Homeplace Series Blog (in promoting the book and looking to the future of that series) and will stop making new entries to Dr. Bill's Book Bazaar blog (See left sidebar Blog List). I will also be working more with my Single Surname blog, The KINNICK Project, as I place a higher priority on my next nonfiction book, "The World of Sergeant Major William Kinnick," in coming months. If you have any interest at all, I hope you will become followers and/or subscribe to the RSS feeds of these blogs. I thank you for your support.

I will also continue my 2 weekly columns with Examiner.com (I welcome your subscription to one or both of these, as well):

Thank you for your continued support. All comments are always welcomed!  ;-)

Families are Forever!  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I like your new look. And congratulations on the publication of your book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nancy, Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete