Friday, February 25, 2011

Follow Friday - 25 Feb 2011

Follow Friday - 25 Feb 2011


Thanks to Susan Peterson for bringing to my attention a blog post by Bill West that I had missed. It is his review of the "Who Do You Think You Are?" - Rosie O'Donnell episode.

I would like to think the analysis in this review, and some of the comments it received, might encourage a few folks that did not see this episode, for what ever reason, to go back and enjoy it.

I felt it was the best overall production, so far. Whether or not you like Rosie is irrelevant. Her story is interesting and the research presentation was especially good, as Bill and his commenters nicely document. It was more indepth, and more complete as a genealogy presentation than some of the others. You can view the episode online here. I hope you will.



Families are Forever!  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention, Dr. Bill. Glad I was able to point you in the direction of my other favorite Bill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that, Bill, and you as well, Susan!

    ReplyDelete